A printer is one of the most widely used devices in home and office for various purposes. Everything is fine but one thing that annoys the most is when your printer starts to stop working because of some weird error codes. However, in many cases, the reason for the HP printer errors may be completely unexpected. So let’s discuss how to fix HP printer errors if your errors are beyond your understanding.
An ink system failure error message or error message with numbers and letters like 0xc18a0003, displays on the printer display screen. This is the example of a common error. The exact text of the error messages differs by the printer. The HP printer has a long list of error codes that cannot be described at one place so we are providing a link of HP printer error code list. You can simply click on this link and see the complete list of error codes and get more information about these error messages and try to fix them. Here is the link of that pdf file.
We are giving types of error in HP printer and how to fix HP Printer errors:
There may be many reasons behind the errors. We are discussing the types of errors in HP printer and providing a quick guide on how to fix HP Printer errors
- First of all, make sure that HP printer cables are properly connected. Turn the printer back on again to see if the error was sorted out.
- Now come to the second stage. Always clean and align the printer cartridges.
- Check the printer cartridges and if it showing missing or failed print heads to make sure that they are installed properly. Also see if the printer cartridge are empty ad if the ink cartridges have sufficient ink, reinstall the cartridge and the print heads. If the ink cartridges are empty, replace it with a new one.
- Check that the HP printer software is properly installed. It may be one of the types of errors in HP Printers.
- Navigate the HP official website to search on your specific printer model if these steps fail to fix the printer error messages. Click on support and troubleshooting and then click solve a problem to find the solutions for the HP specific error that is displaying on the printer screen. Also, check the software and download area for software and driver updates.
Let us take a look and overview of some other possible solutions for HP printer error messages:
- Reset the printer
- Clean the print head with an automated tool
- Clean the print head manually
- Replace the printhead
- Service the printer
- Use genuine HP ink cartridges
- Check estimated ink levels
Printer customer support Helpline Number
These are the possible solutions for the error messages that many users can try but if you still be able to fix these error you can contact to the Printer customer support Helpline Number and take an instant help from the expert professional team of HP product and services. For more information visit the official HP website. Helpline number for the HP printer customer support number.
This post has been seen 223 times.