WooCommerce & Magento:
Before we give a start to the topic, pointing why WooCommerce is getting past Magento. You need to understand what WooCommerce and Magento all about. Well!!! WooCommerce is an e-commerce plugin for WordPress. It is framed in a manner to help both small and large entrepreneurs who are users of WordPress. It is being used by over 3,80,000 retailers online. Similarly Magento is an e-commerce platform with more flexibility and functionality. It provides better Search Engine Optimization and also tools for catalog management. Both of these are open source platforms. Today many people love to go for these platforms as the developers don’t have to worry a lot working with these. These platforms also allows the developer to provide the basic coding required and so the developers have to make the changes with looks and some functionality.
The reasons why WooCommerce is getting past Magento are listed below:
- WooCommerce has been supporting many good e-commerce ventures and has about 8 million downloads round the world. It has significant market among the WordPress users. As we all are aware about the popularity of WordPress the user definitely gets benefited in WooCommerce.
- It is user friendly. This attribute of WooCommerce make the usage simple and easy, saving a lot of time and money. It also avoids confusion in usage as there is no much complication.
- If you are small or medium sized firm running an online store, WooCommerce is the best as they are best to handle limited product line. You can also update it with the latest plugins.
- This e-commerce platform tends to less expensive when compared to others. Because the WordPress is generally cost efficient. In case of WooCommerce the web server hosting requirement also tends to cost low.
- It is the best for beginners as they don’t have to learn something new and migrate to a new interface when they already know about WordPress. WooCommerce also have online tutorials to help a beginner set up the site beautifully.
- When it is just a start to some firm WooCommerce is good as it is simple. You can feature the best seller, rate the products and sell items, but only with the available widgets.
- To customize the best theme for your website, there are many WordPress themes available which helps you to integrate the themes with your website to make it attractive and capable of bringing it to a selling point.
- When you sell less physical and digital products on your store WooCommerce serves you the best benefit. To easily maintain the inventory and website related stuff.
- WooCommerce is the most popular and the more downloaded because the number of small and medium size entrepreneurs is in increasing numbers when compared to the big firms.
- WooCommerce works effectively on any server as producing the best result. Though Magento has a good functionality and is the best for large organizations, but WooCommerce have got past it.
Author Bio:- Vinod Kardam is a named content blogger and he have great love towards web development and other CMS related things. Since he has great contacts he is sharing the Bigrock coupons so that people also enjoy getting discounted things. If you need any thing related to web development you can ping Vinod kardam and he will be there for you.